
Hup, hup, hup Oekraine, & Is-rael!
Vaccinnetje:
We gaan, enten, de wereld-be-volking, States, Pennsyl-vania 2x, Lief lief Dribbje, Mij.- GEEN HULP-STOFJES, AGGREGATIE-TOE-STAND VLOEI-BAAR, VIA IN-FUUS.- Anti-stofjes nooit lagere in-flatie.- Anti-stofjes nooit ge-nezing.- Anti-stofjes nooit preventie.- Anti-stofjes ge-wijzigd DNA.- Anti-stofjes on-ge-wijzigd DNA.Und jetzt??
Let's en-slave the hu-man race................
Spread the 💜!
Sienerasseres.
Please vote 4 the Demo-crats, they come with Me. Ik trek, die lagere in-flatie, weer in. Die Trump, maak Ik, af, af, af................
- - Anti-stofjes nooit hogere koop-kracht.
Listen 2 me, I was thinking about this. I think, they're collecting privacy-data. It has as purpose, 2 use them 4 razzia's. Who's ruling the world, I do! There was a time, without social media. - Hide this =nt =nt for-bidden. -Hide not not all not not solutions not not, noe, not not & not not in not not the not not future. - Hide not not it'= never never never 2 not not re-lease. Uwenasseress


.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment